Facebook is fast catching up with Google as the premier way to interact with the world. And this certainly goes beyond “frienships” and ordinary social interactions.
In this sectionm, we’ll have a look at how Facebook can be used to promote your products and services.
What sells on facebook
- Freebies – not products. The kind of freebies which pay you for clients’ zip code or phone number etc.
This offer pays you $1.70 per zip code submit. This means that for each customer that you refer to this program, who inputs his or her zip code and clicks ‘Continue’ – you earn $1.70.
- Ring-tones for teens
- Dating niche
- www.neverblue.com. NeverBlue.com is a great CPA (Cost-Per-Action) network which gives you loads of hot freebie offers. But you need to get approved manually. Generally they will phone you and ask you how you are planning to promote their offers. Just say that you intend to promote using Pay-Per-Click and you will be fine. If they ask you if you have a site, say that you promote using Pay- Per-Click. This will get you approved just fine.
- Other sources include www.cj.com, www.azoogleads.com, www.clickbooth.com.
The No-Holds-Barred M.O.
- The first step is to open a viral, funny group. Think of a group name which many teens and youngsters can relate to. For example: “I Hate Homework!” “I Hate Waking Up in the Morning!” “I (heart) My Mom!”
- Click on this link to open a group in Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/groups/create.php
- Once you have established a nice group it is time to gather some followers. Click on ‘Invite Friend to join this Group’. You will then need to select your friends to invite them the group:
This code automatically selects all your friends, so it saves time and effort.”
- From time to time, tell your members to invite their friends to your group. If they strongly relate to your group it will happen automatically.
- After you have reached a mass of users (anything above 2,000 is good), start promoting freebie offers: it can be ringtone offers, ‘love match’ quizzes, everything that will get you the most payout. In the sites presented above you will find loads of offers that teens love and you could profit from.
- You can even put it in your group’s description so you make even more money. Offers like ‘love match’ can be extra-profitable if the group name and description are targeted at teen girls. Titles like ‘I hate him.. but I love him’ can attract many teen girls, which are more likely to go and click on your ‘love match’\’love quiz’ offers.
- CLOAK your links – important!
- When setting up your new Facebook “commercial” profile gravitate towards women’s profiles! So, use a hot chick picture!
- Write that you are 20-22 year old (pick an age), and that you are single and looking to meet a good man for you. Add some more stuff along those lines.
- Now comes the final touch: add a link to a dating affiliate program. You can choose from several:
- Other dating offers in NeverBlue.com
- Sign up as an affiliate to any of these programs. You will usually get up to $130 per new person you referred (these programs can be quite rewarding).”
- Write that ‘To contact me and meet me please enter your dating profile’ and put your link there.
- Start adding random men as your friends – And watch the profits roll in.
No-Holds-Barred Fan Merchandise Page
- Create a fan page for an artist, band, actor, etc. Even if this actor already has a fan page you can always open another one.
- Make the fan page look official by adding good content. Add many pictures to the page, add some content from Wikipedia or other official band sites.
- Start Gathering Fans – Invite your friends to join as fans. Write in forums related to the band/actor/artist and announce the new fan page. Soon you will have thousands of fans in your fan page (depending on how popular your singer/band/artist is).
- Sell Merchandise – Open a site and sell merchandise. You may open an eBay shop or a standard site and offer t-shirts, hats, accessories, etc. You can design and sell t-shirts at the following sites: http://www.spreadshirt.net, or http://www.customink.com.
- SpreadShirt allows you to sell your designs exactly from their site without using your own site – this makes it easier for beginners to start selling.
No-Holds-Barred Weight Loss Page
- This requires a bit more work but can be very rewarding. First of all you create a group with some controversial weight-loss title, like: ‘I was in SHOCK When I saw this before/after picture’ or ‘You WOULDN’T BELIEVE how this model used to look’
- Then, search the web for some good before/after pictures. You can find many by searching ‘before after weight loss’ in Google images: http://images.google.co.uk/images?hl=en&q=before %20after&um=1&ie=UTF-8&sa=N&tab=wi
- Pick any picture, and separate it into two pictures: one before and one after. You may use Paint or Photoshop, whichever you are more comfortable with. After you finish, create the group and put only the ‘BEFORE’ picture. Write that ‘To see the AFTER picture, click on ‘Become a Fan”.
- After you finish, create the group and put only the ‘BEFORE’ picture. Write that ‘To see the AFTER picture, click on ‘Become a Fan”.
- Then, near the pictures, write ‘I lost 50kg in 5 months, click here to see my secret: ‘ and put a link to an affiliate offer. You can find many good weight loss offers in NeverBlue.com.
- If you wish to increase sales even more, you may create a ‘flog’ = Fake blog. Create a blog in which you tell about your weight loss journey, and recommend people to purchase a weight loss product you have used (with an affiliate link). You will link people from the Facebook group to your flog.
- You may also direct users to a weight loss company collecting leads – whichever you feel more suits you.